- We may collect personal information such as:
- Your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address).
- Your billing/shipping information (credit card number, shipping address).
- Your personal preferences (product wish lists, hobbies, and likes or dislikes relating to the products we may offer)
We use the information you provide in order to:
- Fulfill requests for products, services, or information
- Provide customer services
- Administer promotions or surveys
- Offer new products and services
- Improve the effectiveness of our Web site and our services
GST does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We may need to share your personal information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers, and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling our customers’ orders
- Delivering packages
- Processing credit card payments
The third parties with whom we conduct business are only authorized to use your information to perform the service for which they were hired. As part of our agreement with them, they are required to follow the privacy guidelines we provide them and to take reasonable measures to ensure your personal information is secure.
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
Because the security of your personal information is a high priority, we have taken numerous steps to ensure that it is processed confidentially, accurately and securely. The GST Web sites use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number.